The Greek yogurt gives these pancakes a denser texture with a hint of tartness that goes well with the bananas and blueberries. They are just sweet enough to devour without syrup ... but feel free to drizzle away.
BANANA & BLUEBERRY GREEK YOGURT PANCAKES
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 large eggs
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup blueberries
1 banana sliced into 1/4-inch slices
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt & sugar in a small bowl.
2. In a stand mixer, mix the Greek yogurt, eggs, milk and vanilla extract well.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until the batter is smooth and slightly runny. If too thick add additional milk a little at a time.
4. Coat the bottom of a nonstick skillet or griddle with vegetable oil either with a brush or a paper towel.
5. Heat to medium.
6. Ladle a 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet/griddle. Arrange banana slices and blueberries onto the batter, pressing until they are coated with batter.
7. Flip pancake with a spatula when the bottom is golden brown.
8. Coat the skillet/griddle with more oil in between each pancake.
9. Top with extra banana slices and blueberries and eat as is or drizzled with maple syrup.